Sunday, May 17, 2009

“CHIEF OF THE EVENING STARS of Nebadon, I am assigned to Urantia by Gabriel on the mission of revealing the story of the seven bestowals of the Universe Sovereign, Michael of Nebadon, and my name is Gavalia. In making this presentation, I will adhere strictly to the limitations imposed by my commission.

p1308:2 119:0.2 The attribute of bestowal is inherent in the Paradise Sons of the Universal Father. In their desire to come close to the life experiences of their subordinate living creatures, the various orders of the Paradise Sons are reflecting the divine nature of their Paradise parents. The Eternal Son of the Paradise Trinity led the way in this practice, having seven times bestowed himself upon the seven circuits of Havona during the times of the ascension of Grandfanda and the first of the pilgrims from time and space. And the Eternal Son continues to bestow himself upon the local universes of space in the persons of his representatives, the Michael and Avonal Sons.

p1308:3 119:0.3 When the Eternal Son bestows a Creator Son upon a projected local universe, that Creator Son assumes full responsibility for the completion, control, and composure of that new universe, including the solemn oath to the eternal Trinity not to assume full sovereignty of the new creation until his seven creature bestowals shall have been successfully completed and certified by the Ancients of Days of the superuniverse of jurisdiction. This obligation is assumed by every Michael Son who volunteers to go out from Paradise to engage in universe organization and creation.”

Have you ever in your life read such a load of crap? Is it English? And if it is English why is it such a mish-mash of incomprehensible bullshit?

This is not what I expected to write in today’s Blog but, being the klutz that I am when surfing the net, I come across this sort of thing purely by accident when my stubby fingers hit the wrong button and then I sit with my jaw hitting the desktop as I read on. Talk about blinding the poor sods with science-fiction! Not even good science-fiction when it is stated without equivocation that there are 1000 inhabited worlds of which Earth (Urantia) is one, that administering angels exist and actually gives the figure of thirty odd million pairs on earth at the moment. I lost the quote and, as usual, can’t find it again so take my word for it; the number of angels is given exactly. So who counted? Jesus Christ is a Michael of Nebadon and is sometimes referred to as Jesus Christ Michael which makes it sound like an Irishman using an expletive. “Jesus Christ, Michael!” Even scientology is within the parameters of normalcy compared to this lot of raving fantasizing creeps and, as for the Scottish policemen, go ahead, fellows, have a good time being Jedi.

Should you be silly enough or curious enough to find out more, the organization now based in Chicago evidently started off in Colorado in 1950. It is tax-exempt of course because it is educational(?) and is also referred to I see as the Jesusonian Institute!!!! How silly and pretentious can you get? Just looking at that written down makes the toes curl with embarrassment. And what about this for more pretension? – creedopedia! Somebody please tell me I’m not going mad and imagining all this.

Actually I was researching Geneva, in particular banks and the police, (very complicated the Swiss police) necessary for the next Thornton King book and of course when I saw them listed had to click on various films and novels that incorporated, somewhere alone the line, Geneva banks though evidently always with a false name. Obviously Swiss banks do not like being trivialized by fiction. Well, I didn’t really get very far when god (or my guardian angel) said, forget all that, mate, and take a gander at the Book of Urantia. There’s real fiction for you.

What was going to be today’s Blog will have to be next time.

No comments: